Lafayette 148 New York
Sochi Olympics Instagram Contest Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. This Contest is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who on the date of entry are at least 18 years of age and physically located in the United States. Employees of Lafayette 148 New York (‘’The Promoter’’), or their affiliated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally associated with this Contest and their immediate families are ineligible. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received. The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
2. To enter the Contest users should follow @Lafayette148ny on Instagram and Regram/Repost the designated photo posted on the @Lafayette148ny Instagram account with the hashtag #148xSochi.
3. Only one (1) entry per Instagram username will be entered into the draw.
4. The Contest will be open from 12 AM EST on Friday February 7, 2014 through Monday February 10, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST. All Regrams/Reposts must have taken place before the closing date and time in order to be entered into the Contest.
6. The prize draw will be drawn within 24 hours of the closing date and time.
- February 10, 2014 @ 11:59 PM EST
7. One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all valid Regrams.
8. The winner will receive one (1) of the following: one (1) cashmere blanket (ARV: $698.00). Based on merchandise availability, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item of substantially the same retail value, which substitution is final. The prizes are awarded “as is,” with no refund or exchange permitted. Winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes.
10. The winners will be notified via Instagram within 24 hours of the closing date and time. Within 48 hours of notification, a winner must execute and return to the Promoter an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release. Any inaccurate information in the affidavit will disqualify the winner. Upon Sponsor’s verification of a properly executed affidavit, Sponsor will ship the prize to such winner within 4 to 6 weeks at the address specified in the affidavit. A winner who shall not return an affidavit in the manner specified above shall forfeit her prize and a new winner will be selected. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss or misdirection in connection with shipping the prizes to winners at the addresses specified in the affidavits.
11. No further communication will be entered by entrants into Instagram or any other social medium concerning the outcome.
12. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, cancel, suspend or modify the Contest or these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice. By entering the Contest, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and any publicity related to it.
13. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. None of Instagram and the Promoter and its affiliates and any employees or agents of any of the foregoing, is responsible or liable for any losses or injuries of any kind resulting from lost, incomplete, late, damaged, delayed, or misdirected entries, communications or prizes; inability to access Instagram; difficulties, failures, or malfunctions of computer and/or wireless device and/or Internet connections or wireless services or other communications malfunctions; interrupted or unavailable network or server; failed computer hardware or software or other technical failures; lost, misrouted, or scrambled transmissions; any error, omission, interruption, defect, or delay in any transmission or communication; traffic congestion or any technical problem which may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; computer on-line systems, telecast, cable, or wireless service malfunctions; human error; any damage to entrants or any third person’s computer and/or wireless device, and/or its contents related to or resulting from entering; any entries that are not in compliance with these Terms & Conditions; nor any other loss directly or indirectly caused by participation in any contest or related entries.
14. Any attempt to deliberately damage, destroy, tamper or vandalize The Promoter’s Instagram account or interfere with the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. The Contest is governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York without regard to principles of conflict of laws. By entering the Contest, entrants agree that (i) all claims and judgments shall be exclusive of punitive, incidental, consequential damages or costs of enforcement, (ii) all causes of action will be resolved individually, without the use of any form of class action, and (iii) exclusive venue for all causes of action will be New York County, New York.